One of the most worrying issues for drivers, and even for their families, is driving at night. Hazards on the road, although they can occur at any time, are very common when the sun goes down and visibility becomes more difficult. That is why today we bring you some tips to drive at these times when the vehicle lights are required, by obligation.
- Moderate speed.
- Be more vigilant.
- Increase the frequency of rest.
- Maintain a safe distance.
- Take care of the conditions inside the vehicle.
- Check the height of the headlights.
- React correctly to glare.
These are Mondo Tracking suggestions for our clients.