GPS Tracking solutions can now have a significant influence on fleet management since they can help to lower fuel consumption.
After a tracker is connected to the fuel monitoring system, besides basic location information, customers can also get fuel consumption, fuel level, fuel leak, fuel theft information. With a tracking system, you can reduce speeding, idling, and unauthorized usage. Use vehicle-specific reporting to incentivize driving habits that improve fuel efficiency.
- How MondoTracking system works?
- What other features it has?
- Customizable reports.
- Configurable alerts for instantaneous notification.
- Monitor via web page or app.
- Easy and safe installation with no drilling.
Can work well against driver fraud in fleet management. Save time, reduce costs, and take control of your fleet.